Are you a ActionScript Developer? Do you have what it takes to....
Enough with that cheese, AudioBrush is looking for developers to add to it's arsenal. You'll be a part of the crew who's going to be making the next best music game for mobile and Facebook. Interested? Take a look at the spec
Essential skills are:
- OO Actionscript 3.0 (AIR)
- MVC Frameworks
- Flash Product Workflow
- Gaming Experience (preferably mobile)
- Knowledge of audio engineering/programming (frequency bands, FFT, etc)
- Facebook Graph API
- Knowledge of REST
- iOS / Android / Browser / Desktop experience
- Music games knowledge and understanding
- Platform dependant frameworks (eg. GameCenter, Push Notification etc)
- Git (GitHub)
- Efficient and Ecomonic effects (eg particle effects)
What you will be doing:
- What ever hours you like
- Google Hangouts with client and server developers
- Developing - of course, from your own computer, at home or wherever it is you work
- Workflow management over Trello - will keep you updated on everyone else and everyone else updated on what you're doing.
What do you get? Well it depends on your experience and what you will be capable of working on, you will be thrown in at the deep end, of course we will tell you how things work and get you up to speed. You will not be expected to sign contracts. We welcome anyone who already has a job and wants to be a part of AudioBrush in their evenings or weekends. Our main development times are 1PM - 4AM GMT+1 which I believe is 5AM - 8PM PST, Monday -> Sunday.
Most importantly you will be part of a great up-coming game and potentially be a part of something a lot, lot bigger.
Now that's all out the way, should you be interested then do send me an email or call and we can have a conversation about how we can proceed. We're extremely laid back so there is no need for formalities, just as long as your not in your pants when you're on call.
Contact me ---> Email Ollie
or if you like you can call (UK) ---> 01322 400 119